Days with Sand and Water


Our usual life, at least most of us, apart from work, we spend our time with books, cricket, Movies, TV and now with gadgets. The scope of the happiness permitted within these factors. Most of our thinking and imagination is confined in some way or the other.
Confinement in every approach in our life and the way we live. There is always something much beyond than the existing state. All we need is able to see beyond your limits. You need to explore beyond your home and office. You need to feel the experience of which you are able to at least. I am talking about the Nature. After all, we have come from it, we live with it, we die in it. We often forget nature, nowadays we obliterate it. If we make use of it, it's the best remedy for many problems. For precedent,
When the life is dried up with routine schedules and some negative stuff which is ruining your body, blood, and soul.
When you think your life is ebbing. When you feel alone when you have people around you. When you feel your more important to yourself.
When you love "YOU". You look for options to subside them, to wane them, to wither them.
We usually tend to rely on friends, family or we keep it the same negative impetus on us and endure it. If you get that solace from them its fine. If not you always have nature with you. All you need is to respond.
I have recently met a guy named Avi. He explained something interesting. When I spoke more When I insisted more When I have asked more and more.
He shared some of his stories with Nature. Conversation went like this
Myself: What you like most in nature?
Avi: Sand and Water are the two most beautiful things I ever felt in the nature. 
Myself: What about the Green i.e. Plants?
Avi: I love them too. Forest is amazing, incredible. You never get bored of it. I treat it sacred. Sand and Water are my two beauties.
Myself: Hmm..Fine. Can you explain from which point you got this affinity towards them?
Avi: Hey bro! You, me and everyone knew, we got to learn good when some bad happens. If not always, often that will be the moment.
Myself: Tell me more?
Avi: As you knew, When you feel everything dried up, When you felt your loosing the YOU in YOU, When your missing your strengths, When your loosing your flavor, charm, and smiles.. and ....so everyone will face such situations in there life. During that instance, I have suddenly decided that, I need to pack the bags and move somewhere.
Myself: When did you first met your beauties?
Avi: Yeah..Four years back, I have decided that I should visit Alleppey. There is no distinguished logic behind it. All I knew about it was a place very much worth to visit. I called up my friends whom I worked couple of years back from that time and asked them to join. Am very glad that they said YES!! I might take longer to travel if they would have not joined.
I started the exploring and learning from tripadvisor about the places to visit, things to do. I have asked almost everyone whom I knew in my office about where to stay and other travel details. I have even understood what and How backwaters are formed. I have collected more information. Finally, opted for homestay which we got at reasonable price to stay at peak time i.e. December - The most beautiful month in the year.
I loved the entire preparation. I have even prepared PPT of the plan we are going to do in Alleppey. That's how the Journey started.
Myself: I have asked something you said something.
Avi: Sorry, Yeah.. In the second day of my stay in Alleppey. Post Lunch we planned to visit Marari beach. The moment I saw it, I was frozen. That was Love at first sight. When I heard about this phrase earlier "Love at first sight" I never believed till that moment. It was amazing feel to view such an immense strength in front of your eyes which was resting in the soft sand now and then. The ebb and flow of the waves were like Hugs and kisses to Sand. I never forgot the first glimpse of the beauty. It's still resonating. Though it was ferocious, stronger than any other thing in Nature, It never showed off, It never scared me, It was still calm and welcoming. All my pain (though it was little, which I realized later) and the negative about most of things were diminished abruptly. I felt more peace and calm. The slow sounds of the romance of sand and water, made me tranquilized and unlaxed the pressure in my brain.
It was my first visit to the beach and glimpse of Sea. Its like meditating for me. Interestingly, I haven't got into the water or swim in the first instance.

I enjoyed it by watching, feeling, and reposed my mind completely. I was on the qui vive of every minute I spent on the sand watching water. I strongly recommend If your in Alleppey you should visit Marari.
Myself: Nice. Do you realized that at that moment your experiencing all these?
Avi: No, I wasn't descriptive like this in my mind at that particular moment. But was enjoying and feeling something new and was happy about it.
Myself: How often you met your beauties?
Avi: Luckily, after a year, I have been to Goa, myself and my brother and his friend. We three planned adhoc and I got again one homestay which is near to beach. Thrilling experience was
Watching the beauty in aerial view like bird, being like fish in middle of Arabian sea, and while doing parasailing, the driver of the boat operates and make you to float in water like dolphin. Its just like Porpoising. That part you feel like fish in the sea. That's seriously I recommend you to try that when you visit Goa.
So watching the beauties and playing with them was the sweetest thing in this trip.
I have again had a chance to meet them, after couple of years, my childhood friend is travelling along with this college mates, he asked me to Join. I hopped about it and wanted to go as soon as possible and met them in there third day stay. Almost all the days we visited the beach but during the last day, I had a chance to meet them closer and closer.
Myself: What to do you mean by closer and closer?
Avi: I mean closer. Ok, I kissed them. This happened in Arambol Beach, I came to know about this beach through my brother. We visited this beach earlier too. I have asked my chaadi dosth, to capture them. Just to preserve and share it. He did splendid job in capturing it btw(that is the pic). Its like sand is cuddling me. The long walk over it soothes you and its like I was in ecstatic trance. After such Joyful moments, resting in beach shack and having a nap is the best part of it.
Myself: Wow!! that was interesting way to look at them. You should have been to islands. You will go in bliss
Avi: Yes, I had been to Andaman islands which its famous for clean and crystal clear sand and water. That's one of memorable trip. My vocab is limited to describe such picturesque and the amazing beaches I ever seen till date. The beach is like your floating in the heavenly water and relaxing on the sand is like sleeping on the gods lap. Almost all the beaches were beautiful. But one beach named "Radhakrishna" beach is so close to my heart. I have spent ample time in this beach. one of the best beach in the world. I had an amazing time enjoying in water. I have cherished the crystal clear water and Loved it to the core. I felt like i was playing with glass, I could see my reflection, I feel the water responding to my happiness, I could see the sand hugging my legs and the water kissing all over. wow!! that was one heck of experience in the water.
(Thanks to this pic on beach to some traveler, whom I met in morning walk on the beach)
Myself: Will you stop hear please. Your going out of your mind!!
Avi: I know am out of control for few things, which I excite. I am unstoppable, when you ask me to share my love stories with Sand and water.
The beauty of the beach is combination of Relax+composed+balance+voilent+strength+calm. You know recently, I met them again!
Myself: Apart from being in love with sand and water. Have you felt anything interesting in Nature?
Avi: Yeah..After been in love with Sand and water. I started loving nature as whole. I had a chance to trek during monsoon in Pune. Our small gang in office planned to Rajamachi Fort trek. Am Glad I was part of it, which if i couldn't make it, I would have missed a lot. The complete trek is around 20km. The awesome experience is, on the way to Rajamachi Fort, I have witnessed what forest can give you. How animals enjoy this beautiful treasure and how we are missing it. All the way there are many waterfalls and it's like complete land is painted with green.

I have never seen such scenic view in my life. I was so close to witness all of them. I was feeling all the way. Such purest form of oxygen, absorbing, feeling and enjoying it is worth experiencing.
We drenched in rain quite often till the trek ends. Incredible Monsoon made the place heavenly land. I seriously felt to stay couple of days here. Forest is never ending treasure and wealth to humans till they don't humiliate and annihilate it.There is lot more to say ! We need to meet some other time. Time to go..


After hearing the love stories from Avi, I felt the same. Nature is an immense wealth for mankind. Loosing it gradually is reducing our life span gradually.
We all have hard times, First we all have time, It's all about the priorities. Its up to us think about us not our parents or anyone else. Its up to us to take care of mind and body.
We hindered loving nature in fact we are destroying it. Nature is like parents, you have to take care of it. Because your now because of it. your parents are because of it your kids, the next generation will be because of it. Instead of subdue our emotions, our wishes, our happiness. Lets bloom ourselves!! lets stretch not only in our problems but also in happiness.
Lets rock not only in closed rooms but with the Nature!!

Comments

  1. Another beautiful topic from you Avi.I fully enjoyed the topic nature's beauty as i experienced it in Vancouver which is like God's heaven.your article made it clear that India is no less and incredible.Thanks to you for projecting such peaceful and lovely places.i loved the article

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for reading and encouraging as always maa'm!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Immortal Island

So called “Change”

"Why India is still developing ?" Part I